- Raybender HD Technology: Focuses low-angle light into tube for even lighting throughout the day.
- Thermal Control: Thermal transfer is minimized, reducing summer cooling loads and winter heat loss.
- Color Rendition: Pure white light for superior color rendition and maximum visual comfort.
- SkyVault Amplifier: Focuses daylight on the playing surface vs diffusing light at ceiling plane.
- SkyVault Collector: Optional Collector increases light capture and heat rejection.
- Student Performance: Daylighting is proven to increase concentration and improve test scores.
- Spectralight Infinity Tubing: World’s most reflective tubing with 99.7% spectral reflectivity for maximum light transfer.
- Raybender 3000 Technology: World’s most reflective tubing with 99.7% spectral reflectivity for maximum light transfer.
- Diffusers: Evenly diffuse light and integrate into closed or suspended ceilings.
- Daylight Dimmers: Control light or darken daylit rooms with this optional accessory.
Improved Learning with Daylighting
A school’s indoor environment has significant impact on student and staff performance. Daylighting has been shown to increase student test scores, reduce behavioral issues, and improve staff performance and retention. Find out why daylighting with Solatube Systems should be part of your strategy for an improved classroom environment.
Learn more in our Daylighting in Education brochure, which is packed with case studies, LEED and product information, useful links and more.